Things That Would Make the Nook Better
- Sort by author should look the same in 'My Documents' as it does in 'My B&N Library
- When listing by title, the nook should automatically ignore the words 'a', 'an', and 'the'.
- I would like a cover flow in 'My Documents' like there is in 'My B&N Library'.
- I would like to have the option of having a series grouped together (in order) regardless of the list being sorted by title or author.
- Sort by most recent should list the most recent first, not last.
- In general, since people who read a lot of books usually have a specific way the like them arranged, sorting should be much more customizable
- You should be able to rate books in the 'My Documents' section
- You should also be able to mark books as 'read'.
Now that I've said all that, I need to get back to re-reading A Long Fatal Love Chase because, OMG, it's fucking epic. There will be squeeage when I've read it a couple more times. I'm also thinking of re-naming my nook to Jane. Any names you people like better for a nook?
This entry was originally posted at dreamwidth. Please feel free to comment there using OpenID.